1. How can I contact you?
The quickest way to contact us is by sending an email to email@example.com . This email address is constantly checked by the team and we will always get back to you.
2. How much does Australia delivery cost?
We charge $9.95 for standard delivery Free Delivery for Orders over $150.00
From receipt of the confirmation of dispatch notification, please allow:
- 2-5 working days for delivery to a capital city in any State;
- 5-10 working days for delivery to most large regional towns; and
- 7-14 working days for delivery to other remote locations.
Please note that these delivery times are estimates only, and actual delivery times may vary.
3. Do you deliver worldwide?
Not via this website however our parent website can supply overseas visit them www.bodyscienceuk.co.uk
4. What payment methods does Tyneside Traders accept?
Payments can be made via credit or debit cards. We accept Visa, Mastercard and our payment gateway is operated by Secure Trading.
5. Can I order over the phone?
Yes you can however we will email you a PayPal invoice for payment. We do not accept payments over the phone.
6. Is it safe to purchase online from Tyneside Traders?
7. What is your returns policy?
We offer a 28 day refund policy on all orders. Please view our returns policy. The 28 days is from the day you receive the item. Simply mark your invoice with ‘refund’ next to the item you are returning and send it back to us at the following address:
PO Box 5547
You will be notified via email when your refund has been processed.
Please note that we are unable to refund sale items but we can exchange it to the value of the item at sale price.
8. Can I exchange an item I’ve purchased?
Yes. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number and advise us of the item you would like to exchange and what you would like to exchange it for (including style, colour, size). We will then hold this item while we await the return of the original item. All exchanges should be returned to the above address.
9. What if the item I receive is damaged or faulty?
We are proud of the excellent quality of the brands that we stock and work hard to ensure all items sent out are in perfect condition. However if you have a concern with a faulty or damaged item, please email us at email@example.com
10. What size should I order?
We understand it can be hard to know what size to order so if you would like assistance with this please email firstname.lastname@example.org and the customer service team will be happy to help.
NB: Compression garments should be worn tight please refer to the size chart for your garment sizing